Hi friends! Here are the articles we saw last week, written by other travel bloggers, that we learned from, made us think or maybe made us chuckle a little bit. We hope you enjoy them!
- While The Points Guy website tells you how to use points for Coachella, we managed to get the Holiday Inn Express in Palm Desert during Desert Trip for 20,000 points a night using alerts from Hotel Hustle.
- Following American Express, Mastercard and Discover’s lead, Visa will no longer require signatures for transactions.
- Tiffany at One Mile At A Time broke her own rule about dealing with call center representatives….
- …While Ben (also at One Mile At A Time) shared what he thinks is the cutest W Hotel he’s ever stayed at.
- Do you have to show your AAA card when you book with a discount? Some say no (and don’t even have one to begin with). I would never suggest this.
- The 2nd Avenue subway is open and is not like your usual subway experience.
- The similarity between points and bitcoin is that both can devalue overnight.
- I love looking at people’s best pictures list because there’s a story behind every picture.
- Having spent time in the Reno Airport before, a decent lounge is a nice addition. However, if it was there before I never would have won over $500 on a Star Wars slot machine while waiting for my flight.
- Alaska Airlines still has customer friendly policies. Forgetting them can cost you a bunch of points.
Did you read anything travel-related this week that you thought was interesting? Please share!
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!