Hi y’all! Here are the articles we saw last week, written by other travel bloggers, that we learned from, made us think or maybe made us chuckle a little bit. We hope you enjoy them!
- Delta is cracking down on emotional support animals (dogs, turkeys, ducks and horses included).
- We’ve heard stories from a former airline employee that if you were a real jerk, they’d flag you to get the vegetarian meal. Apparently that’s not a punishment anymore, compared to the usual meals.
- Is the Spirit Airlines “Big Front Seat” worth it? (Lest you were curious, Sharon says she would still give a resounding “NO!” to that question)
- As someone who books with Expedia, “because I have an account already,” it was interesting to see someone talk about if there was any value to be had with Hotels.com Rewards.
- I wasn’t a mega user of AMEX offers, but those who were signing up multiple cards via Twitter are lamenting the loss of that option
- I wrote about how you can now use IHG points at Kimpton hotels but I don’t travel frequently enough to put these things into practice immediately. Here’s how redeeming an Chase IHG free night certificate went at the Kimpton Muse in NYC.
- Aviation themed restaurants are always fun and I went to one near my dad’s office in NJ (which is now closed) several times. Here’s a list of some places around the US that are still open.
- If you live in Chicago, here’s a chance to get some money back if you participate in Restaurant Week.
- Here’s a great post on how to find a last minute hotel room if your flight is cancelled.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.