Woo hoo, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a quick recap of the posts we wrote this week:
This week Joe wrote about:
- The Platinum Pro status American Airlines gave Sharon for what appears to be no reason at all.
- You can now use IHG points at Kimpton hotels, but for how much?
- What to do with your pet(s) if you love to travel.
- The story of when a rental car company overcharged a guy for tolls, and what he did to try to rectify it.
- His musings about why banks seem to make everything so difficult.
And Sharon wrote about:
- The 2018 DVC exclusive Moonlight Magic event at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom and how it compared to the 2017 version of the event.
- Spirit Airlines is now on time more than two major airlines (Spoiler: we’ll still make fun of them!).
- The new Department of State travel advisories for U.S. travelers.
- Some incredible man made white water rapids for adventurous types.
- An update on Homeland Security’s January 22 deadline for Real ID.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!