Hi y’all! Here are the articles we saw last week, written by other travel bloggers, that we learned from, made us think or maybe made us chuckle a little bit. We hope you enjoy them!
- Don’t disrespect China’s sovereignty, or they’ll block you from the internet.
- The MOXY in London looks really cool and I’m excited to see what comes next from this hotel brand (Spoiler from Sharon: they don’t have Love Sacs like the one in Arizona!)
- I keep our United credit card for an instance just like this one: CLICK HERE.
- We love going to the Metropolitan Museum of Art and always paid the recommended donation. I guess we were some of the only ones who were because the admission charge is no longer voluntary for those from outside New York.
- I’m always tempted when I see a offer that includes having to go to a timeshare presentation. After reading this article, I’m glad I haven’t gone to one.
- If you’re a Costco fan, here are the best cards to use for your shopping.
- For my fellow procrastinators, Chase will now count payments made until 11:59 PM Eastern time as the same day.
- I don’t like sitting backwards but here’s the case for choosing reverse seats on airplanes.
- And finally, here’s one which is no surprise: American Airlines upper management is out of touch with customers.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!