Happy Saturday friends and welcome to the weekend! Here’s a quick recap of the posts we wrote this week:
This week Joe wrote about:
- IHG’s Reward Club devaluations that hit too close to home.
- National Car Rental’s newly changed prices of its TollPass service.
- A beginner’s guide to airline alliances.
- The Delta credit card that’s so nice, we’ve had it twice.
- Going to your travel happy places.
And Sharon wrote about:
- The newest updates to the MyTSA app that makes it (wait for it)…useful!
- The amusement park in China that’s a total Disney ripoff.
- Professional line sitters in New York – they save you time while they stand on line.
- A #TBT report of Jackson NJ’s Great Adventure theme park, before it became part of the Six Flags entity.
- When you’re staying at a hotel, don’t be like “Naked Guy.”
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!