Here are the posts we saw last week, written by other travel bloggers, that we learned from, made us think or maybe chuckle a little bit. We hope you enjoy them, too!
- Prince Harry and his fiancé, Meghan Markle, flew coach on British Airways. Honestly, even we won’t do that.
- Waldorf=Astoria is offering continental breakfast for its Gold and Diamond members. We will be able to take advantage of this soon.
- Iphone users can get battery replacements for $29 for all of 2018. I consider this travel related because my iPhone is an indispensable tool when I travel.
- Costco Visa is eliminating foreign transaction fees. As many cards don’t honor category bonuses outside the U.S., this may be a good card to use; it earns 3% back on restaurant and travel purchases worldwide.
- Marriott pays you cash when their employees don’t follow policies. (This post was controversial and the two sides duke it out in the comments)
- Ed from Pizza in Motion found a way that American Express is trolling Chase on Google.
- Free ticket to Hong Kong Disneyland? If you are flying on Cathay Pacific and have a stopover in Hong Kong, they’ll spring for the entertainment.
- AMEX improves Hilton Transfer Ratio. I’m not sure if I’d transfer AMEX Membership rewards to Hilton Honors, but the increase in value is always welcome.
- I’ve already told of my love for the IHG card; apparently I’m not alone. Read this!
- The 1.4 Million Alitaila redemption that wasn’t.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!