And all of a sudden, BOOM, it’s a new year! I know we’re all hoping 2018 will be better than 2017. Meanwhile, here is a quick recap of the posts we wrote this week:
This week Joe wrote about:
- Ten things in 2017 on which we can look back.
- Travel resolutions for 2018.
- How to get discounted Disney tickets from your employer.
- Where you can find genuinely good pizza at the Grand Canyon.
- Whether or not your credit card travel credits reset for the new year.
And Sharon wrote about:
- A humorous look at first class travel (for the rest of us).
- Understanding hotel taxes, resort fees & deposits for incidentals when you rent a hotel room in the United States.
- A visit to TWO wigwam motels.
- How the Bellagio fountains work.
- What you can do since Disney is no longer allowing “Do Not Disturb” signs at some of its resort hotels (a move that is expected to expand in the coming weeks).
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!