These are posts we saw last week that we learned from, laughed at, made us think or maybe just shake our heads. We hope you will, too!
- People can’t seem to stop singing at airport gates. Here’s another lead singer entertaining Southwest gates, courtesy of View From The Wing.
- The Washington Post reports that the TSA is still having problems knowing what places are in the United States.
- Japan Airlines is adding Cristal to its First Class menu, says Upon Arriving, but that’s actually a downgrade. That’s a #FirstClassProblem if I’ve ever seen one.
- Thanks to Million Mile Secrets for their post with details of how to change your name on your passport.
- Chrissy Tiegen can always get a job as a travel blogger if the modeling thing doesn’t work out. You can read on The Points Guy about her live tweeting her flight on ANA to Tokyo that returned to Los Angeles because a passenger was on the wrong flight
- Summer from Mommy Points learned the hard way not to agree to a meeting in Vegas on the same weekend as a huge conference. Thank goodness she was able to find a hotel that still had rooms available with points.
- Ed from Pizza in Motion gives his review of Voodoo Donuts in Denver.
- One Mile At A Time reports that AirBerlin is no more but one of their partners, Niki Airlines will survive and is becoming a part of Vueling.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!