Happy Saturday-before-Christmas, friends! If you need a break from last-minute holiday happenings, here’s a quick recap of the posts we wrote this week:
This week Joe wrote about:
• How planning for intra-Europe flights was an OCD nightmare come true.
• What to do if you get sick while at Universal Orlando.
• When we stayed up the road from an active volcano.
• The bonus points system Hilton Hotels will have in early 2018.
• Why you need to diversify your miles and points portfolio.
Sharon wrote about:
• Google Maps’ latest enhancement, a public toilet indicator app.
• An airline doing good in a time of travel tragedy.
• The new water park that’s coming to Central Florida.
• The TSA’s recommendations for flying during the holidays – and it’s FUNNY!
• Her report on Bagrider: the carry-on bag that doubles as a baby stroller.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!