Could it be? Why, YES IT IS! Whoop whoop, it’s the weekend! And to celebrate, here’s a quick recap of the posts we wrote this week:
This week Joe wrote about:
- The new season of customized offers to earn lots of IHG points.
- How airlines will never get seat entertainment right.
- Our visit to the Star Wars themed Scum & Villainy Cantina.
- The case of the mysterious minibar charge.
- Three ways to be a better customer.
Sharon wrote about:
- The problem of hidden cameras being discovered in Airbnb units.
- A hotel where you can have breakfast with giraffes.
- Ten great gifts for travelers.
- Getting the best deal on attraction tickets in New York City.
- Disney’s Tsum-tacular Christmas Tree & Village.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!