Happy Saturday, friends. Sharon’s busy baking the first batch of Christmas cookies for the season, so I’m here writing the weekly recap. I’m not gonna complain because her cookies are really yummy.
This week Sharon wrote about:
- The policies of each rental car company in regards to paying for tolls during your rental.
- What might be the world’s best travel jacket.
- A report about our visit to the Moonlight Magic DVC exclusive event at Epcot.
- The 75 funniest announcements made by airplane employees.
- You can now buy tickets to the Museum of Ice Cream in Miami.
Joe wrote about:
- An example of how having miles and points can save you a bunch of money on your hotel stay.
- Fortunately, our back up plan for Disneyland worked out well.
- Our favorite places to eat when visiting Schitterbahn, just outside Austin, TX.
- The credit card I keep for the long term because of its killer benefit.
- The Hyatt hotels near Walt Disney World that you stay in with the free night you get from the Hyatt Credit card.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!