And all of a sudden, BOOM – it was the weekend! Here’s a list of what we posted this week.
Joe wrote about:
- Different approaches of credit card spending to earn miles and points.
- Why we forgave the hotel that got almost everything wrong.
- His review of the W Hollywood hotel.
- Real ID and how residents of the states whose driver’s licenses are non-compliant may not be able to board planes with their current driver’s licenses.
- Touring the Key West Cemetery.
Sharon wrote about:
- Experiencing tragedy in a tourist town as as resident and as a visitor.
- Joe’s interview that was published in Forbes.
- What happened when an airline employee tried to give her grief (spoiler: said airline employee decided to pick on the wrong one!)
- Delta Airlines’ new reality TV show about becoming a flight attendant.
- Her and Joe’s visit to Bedrock City, a Flintstones-themed theme park.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!