Hi there and woo HOO, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a quick recap of what we posted this past week:
Joe wrote about:
- How the tech you bring when you travel has changed over the years.
- Places worth visiting just for a meal.
- What an authorized user on a credit card is and whether that’s a goo or a bad thing.
- Visiting haunted locations and their ghosts, orbs and the paranormal.
- Why we’re glad to visit Las Vegas two weeks after the shooting tragedy.
Sharon wrote about:
- The famous last words of, “Hooray, I’m in Boarding Group 1!”
- The tourist attraction where you never know what you’re going to get.
- The strange toilets of O’Hare International Airport (this post was picked up by View From The Wing).
- How you can visit the real-life gardens depicted in Disney’s 101 Dalmatians.
- An airline program where you book your flight and then find out where you’re going to travel. Until then, it’s a surprise!
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.