Hi y’all and welcome to the weekend! Here’s a quick recap of what we posted this past week:
Joe wrote about:
- The hotels near Walt Disney World where you can stay for free with your Marriott credit card free night.
- Whether or not you should get a U.S. passport card.
- If you should get rental credits or frequent flyer miles for National car rentals.
- Protecting your online privacy while traveling with a VPN (Virtual Private Network).
- The five easy things he wants in a hotel room.
Sharon wrote about:
- A spooky Halloween sweepstakes from TripAdivsor.
- The airport bag handler who purposely sent suitcases to the wrong destinations.
- A new dance club that’s specifically geared for the 35+ crowd.
- Silver Airways’ biggest, boldest sale ever!
- Luggage you can ride on.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!