Happy Saturday, everyone! Here’s a quick recap of what we posted this past week:
Joe wrote about:
- What Delta Dollars are and the best ways to spend them.
- How we went on a $25,000 trip halfway around the world for less than $1000.
- How to get from JFK Airport to Manhattan via AirTrain and the subway.
- His review of One Flew South, a restaurant in Hartsfield-jackson Atlanta Airport
- The ways his packing list has changed in the past 15 years,
Sharon wrote about:
- A food theme park that is scheduled to open later this year.
- An airline that changed the definition of onboard entertainment.
- A great discount for ICE! at the Gaylord Palms in Kissimmee, FL.
- A 27y/o woman who traveled to every country in the world.
- Renting scooters, wheelchairs and strollers when you’re vacationing at Walt Disney World
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!