Hi y’all and if you’re reading this in the United States, happy Labor Day weekend! Here’s a quick recap of our posts from the past week:
Joe wrote about:
- What each of the major rental car companies offer when you sign up for their respective programs.
- National Car Rental’s “One Two Free” promotion.
- The upcoming hotel promotions for this winter season and why it’s a good idea to sign up for their respective programs ahead of time.
- Our experience of flying Delta Basic Economy.
- His review of the American Express Platinum card and if he thought it was worth our renewing.
Sharon wrote about:
- Her review of the PacSafe portable safe.
- Two contests where you could win a free Disney Cruise (they’re legit contests – not hoaxes!)
- How to not be THAT guy/gal/airline/airport.
- A #TBT look back at their last day at Tokyo Disney Sea in April, 2005.
- The controversy of taking kids out of school to go on family vacations.
- Silvercar’s arrival in Orlando, plus a Silvercar sweepstakes!
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!