Hi friends and and welcome to the weekend! Here’s a quick recap of our posts from the past week:
Joe wrote about:
- His review of the Candlewood Suites in New Braunfels, Texas.
- The importance of keeping track of the points and miles you’ve recently earned, so you get what’s coming to you.
- What to do if you forget your prescription medication when you go to Walt Disney World.
- His expectations vs. the realities of flying on a Basic Economy ticket.
- Some “must bring” items you should bring when you travel that cost less than $10 each.
Sharon wrote about:
- The special $4.99 one-way car rentals to Florida in the coming months.
- Her review of the Buc-ee’s in New Braunfels, Texas.
- Why you should make sure you’re scheduled to go to the correct airport in Central Florida.
- A #TBT report of our day as tourists in Tokyo.
- Comparing on-site vs. off-site parking at the airport.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!