Hi friends and welcome to the weekend! Here’s a quick recap of our posts this week:
Joe wrote about:
- A great article about all the options you have if you get sick at Walt Disney World.
- How to sign up for the major U.S. airlines’ respective frequent flyer programs.
- His review of the Fitzpatrick Grand Central.
- How to avoid extra credit card fees when traveling internationally.
- His review of Cask & Larder, the new restaurant inside the terminal of Orlando International Airport.
Sharon wrote about:
- Her and Joe’s visit to the Cabazon Dinosaurs.
- Some of the funniest town names in the world.
- #TBT to when she and Joe visited the Ghibli Museum in Japan.
- The Harry Potter event that’s held in the mid-Atlantic area.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!