Hi y’all and HAPPY SATURDAY to you and yours! Here’s a quick recap of our posts this week:
Joe wrote about:
- The Ticketmaster settlement that could score you free or discounted shows.
- The changes to the Citi Prestige credit card and if they’re good or bad.
- A man who accidentally shot himself at Orlando International Airport.
- Seven travel apps that will make your travel smoother and easier.
Sharon wrote about:
- The funniest complaint letter to an airline, ever.
- How to see the country (or the world!) a few days at a time.
- The “Tale As Old As Time” tea for the beauty or the beast in all of us.
- Her & Joe’s second day at Tokyo Disneyland in April, 2005, in a #TBT post.
- The spooky, possibly haunted Clown Motel (next to a cemetery, no less) that’s for sale.
- All the fees Spirit Airlines charges and how you might be able to avoid them.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!