Hi everyone! It’s the weekend! Woo HOO! Here’s a quick recap of our posts this week:
Joe wrote about:
- The strangest things that have been seen in hotel rooms.
- How to find cheap airfare when searching for flights.
- His review of the Starwood Preferred Guest credit card.
- The targeted bonus membership rewards available to some Amex holders.
- If you should book a hotel room directly with the hotel website or with an external website.
Sharon wrote about:
- Ways to avoid the crazy toll fees when renting a car in Orlando.
- Tools available to know what’s at the next exit on road trips.
- Floating hot tubs in canals in the Netherlands and London.
- The upcoming tighter screening procedures by the TSA.
- Her & Joe’s second day at Tokyo Disney Sea in April, 2005, in a #TBT post
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!