Hi y’all and welcome to the weekend! Here’s a quick recap of our posts this week:
Joe wrote about:
- The one important thing you need to bring when traveling out of town
- Getting around Chicago without a car
- How to find a cheap hotel room & get it for even less
- When he “went undercover” & tweeted to 15 airlines, asking how he could make sure he would sit next to his kids on their airline
- His review of the Kimpton Hotel Allegro
Sharon wrote about:
- The new way a major airline boards people into its planes
- What’s currently available for the traveler who is in another country & doesn’t speak the language
- Silvercar car rental’s upcoming expansion into Orlando & Seattle
- Her & Joe’s first impression of Tokyo Disney Sea in April, 2005, in a #TBT post
- The man who checked in a can of beer as his only luggage
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.