Hello, friends and HAPPY SATURDAY! Here’s a quick recap of our posts this week:
Joe wrote about:
- The differences between Chip & Sign and Chip & PIN cards and why you should have at least one Chip & PIN card if you travel out of the U.S.
- The importance of not letting miles expire, like he accidentally did.
- How to get hotel elite benefits without being a frequent traveler to any particular brand of hotel.
Sharon wrote about:
- When she and Joe visited Salzburg, Austria, where they saw many of the sites where “The Sound of Music” was filmed.
- How your pets can earn travel rewards for flights.
- What happens when you travel on a plane from the Middle East during Ramadan.
- When Disney’s Main Street Electrical Parade rolled down 5th Avenue in NYC in 1997.
- TBT! Part 2 of Joe, Sharon & Steve’s visit to the 2005 World Expo in Aichi, Japan.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.