Hello, friends! In case you missed it, here’s a quick recap of our posts this week:
Joe wrote about:
- His thoughts on which credit cards to keep, which ones to downgrade and which ones to toss.
- The pros and cons of staying at a chain hotel vs. an independently owned hotel on Key West.
- Some tips on how to get a better boarding group if you’re flying on Delta.
- How he FINALLY got his long-awaited Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card.
- The process of how to get internet access in Cuba.
Sharon wrote about:
- Her very first visit to The Mai-Kai, a 61-year-old Polynesian Tiki bar, restaurant and dinner show in Fort Lauderdale.
- The 6/6/17 to 6/8/17 $49 air fare sale on SouthWest Airlines.
- The changing of a beloved & historic Walt Disney World attraction and pondering why A.D.A. compliance and maintaining art & history can’t happen at the same time.
- TBT! Their visit to the World Expo in Aichi Japan in April 2005.
- A really weird thing that has been happening since 1989, whenever she goes on vacation.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!